Saturday 26 September 2015

"Drink Me" potion

When I began planning my tea party table and was thinking of all the things I associated with Alice in Wonderland, the 'drink me' potion was right up there on the list! Although Alice did not find the magical shrinking potion at the tea party she did remark that it had a wonderful flavour which was a mixture of cherry tart, custard, pineapple, roast turkey, toffee and hot buttered toast! How yummy!  
 
 
 
 
Alice first found the potion after falling down the rabbit hole when she chased after the White Rabbit and found herself in a room with no way out apart from through a tiny little door.  When Alice drank the strange potion she shrunk to ten inches high and was able to go into the beautiful garden which was on the other side of the door.
 
The potion bottle is made of fine artisan made glass with a blue liquid inside and a tiny "drink me" label tied around the neck.
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment