Sunday 24 May 2015

I'm back!

Hello everyone! Sorry it's been a while... I've still been making my miniatures, I just haven't been blogging! I'm still getting to grips with all this social media business, there's so much to get your head round these days and it takes so long to keep everything updated! I haven't worked on my dolls house for a while..last year I was busy doing craft fairs so I couldn't afford to buy anything for it - but, now I'm back in blogging land I'm going to share photographs of my food miniatures with you and any news I might have. As it happens I do have some pretty exciting news...I'm very pleased to say that I'm going to have my miniatures appear in a few dolls house magazines over the next few months along with a tutorial or two! I'll keep you updated! But for now, I'll share some pictures of the miniature food I've been making..

No comments:

Post a Comment